Rear door trim panels
for the automotive and commercial vehicle industry
Door trim panels made of technical plastics
Injection-molded door trim panels for improved optics, acoustics, and space management
Door panels create an optically sophisticated car body design. Various installation concepts are available. The complete acoustics of vehicle interiors can be positively influenced by means of special insulation methods or also by loudspeakers.
Moreover, other assemblies can be integrated, such as storage compartments, shelves, luggage nets, inside door mechanisms, switches, push-buttons, and bottle holders.
- Component design and dimensioning considering environmental data
- Strength, warpage, and filling simulation
- Static and dynamic strength calculation and design
- Easy-to-assemble simulation and design
- Complete component qualification
- Multi-component injection molding
- Insert molding
- Automated module and system assembly, incl. EOL tests
- Specific mold design
„As an experienced system supplier we offer you integrated global manufacturing solutions in uniform and reproducible quality.
Our strength lies in the injection molding of technically demanding large components at more than twenty production sites around the world."