We manufacture numerous components for bumper systems by injection molding. Starting with visual and paintable attachment parts, such as air inlet grills, sensor devices for parking distance control systems, towing eyelet covers, and license plate holders, to structural and functional components which ensure high stability with a very low weight.
These properties are particularly important for base and mounting supports as these components have to permanently secure the power transmission to the chassis in the event of a crash.
- Component design and dimensioning considering environmental data
- Strength, warpage, and filling simulation
- Complete component qualification
- Multi-component injection molding
- Physical foaming
- Insert molding
- Automated module and system assembly, incl. EOL tests
- Specific mold design
„We offer precise and safety-relevant solutions made of thermoplastic materials in certified and replicable quality.
We manufacture the highly complex injection molds for our technical components and visible parts at three company-owned tool making plants."