More than 1 Mio. meters of our cable ducts have been installed by Deutsche Bahn AG and many other companies around the world. Our cable ducts are also applied in solar arrays, wind power plants and other installations.
Our experience in combination with the wide range of applications of cable ducts made by Wirthwein provides many solutions to a great variety of structural requirements. Our portfolio includes extensive supplementary equipment with which we implement your project. We manufacture angle elements for redirections tailored to individual customer requirements. It is possible to insert separators in cable ducts to isolate or separate lines. Moreover, we offer matching end plates to be assembled at the end of tracks. Cable ducts made by Wirthwein can be fixed with pegs for above-ground installation or very loose ground. Special screws additionally lock cable duct covers and provide for an increased protection.
Benefits of Wirthwein cable ducts
- thanks to low product weight (7 kg / meter) no lifting gear required for installation
- Reduced logistics costs due to low weight
- Troughs reusable for changing construction sites
- 90° curves without additional expenses with a maximum installation radius after 45 meters possible (radius ≥ 30 m)
- easy and economic execution of miter cuts for redirections and subsidence
- fire protection classification K1 as defined in DIN 53438 part 2
- perforations in ground and sides of troughs for cable inlets and outlets
- integrated connection system for quick assembly and disassembly
- Cable ducts made by Wirthwein are maintenance-free and have a long service life
- Cable control and re-routing possible at any time by opening the lids separately