Window frame covers and mirror triangles
Maximum demands on surface feel and appearance
Window frames and mirror triangles made of various engineering plastics.
We develop and manufacture window frame covers and mirror triangle systems according to individual customer requirements.
Window frame covers serve as door shell covers, are design elements and improve vehicle interior acoustics. Apart from that, further systems, such as loudspeakers or visual displays, can be integrated in window frame assemblies. Depending on design and customer specifications mirror triangle systems can be separated from window frame assemblies. It is also common practice to integrate acoustic foams and LED light units.
Depending on the requirements loudspeaker covers can be manufactured of a variety of materials, mostly of expanded metal, stainless steel, or also injection-molded plastic grids which can be lacquered and upon request labeled with a manufacturer’s logo.
- Component design and dimensioning considering environmental data
- Strength, deformation, and filling simulation
- Installation-friendly simulation and design
- Complete component qualification
- Multi-component injection molding
- Injection-molding around inserts
- Automated module or system assembly including EOL tests
- Specific mold design