Perfectly in form: 0 PPM
thanks to a systematic and certified management system, highly qualified staff and sustainable processes.
Certified quality management as a basis for process reliability and efficiency.
Our integrated management system encompasses the whole process chain of all Wirthwein plants worldwide. Standardized and transparent processes increase the group’s efficiency and create a basis for reproducible products and a constantly high series-production quality. Apart from meeting quality criteria, our integrated management system focuses on a sustainable stewardship of environment and resources.
- IATF 16949
- ISO 13485
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 15378
- TISAX® result available
State-of-the-art quality management
While our customers determine the component quality, we put it into practice. We comprehend, control and optimize processes which is why we are able to bring to series production each quality requirement of any product in a timely manner.
Individually automated product-specific test routines and a highly qualified team of employees ensure the top quality and reliability of each and every component.
- Advanced quality planning
- Error prevention
- Integrated process control
- Supplier management
- Consistent employee qualification
- Systematized optimization
The full range of measurement technology in-house.
Thanks to comprehensive measuring and analysis options we obtain quick and meaningful results throughout the whole process. Before they leave our company we check components repeatedly for all defined quality criteria.
- Tensile- and compression tests
- Static stiffness measurements
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Viscosity tests
- Material density, notch impact strength
- 3D coordinate measurements
- Optical measurements by means of 3D scanners
- Optical surface assessment
- Tactile surface assessment (roughness)
- Color measurements
- Gloss level measurements
- Digital microscopy