Top performance for the railway industry
with 30,000 km railway lines, more than 3,000 superstructure products and high-speed components for over 450 km/h.
Your global market leader for rail superstructure fastening components made of plastics.
Being a Q1 supplier of Deutsche Bahn and with fifty years of experience we meet any requirements regarding output, promptness and safety.
The Deutsche Bahn was our first customer. Since then and with long-term customer relationships we have steadily developed ourselves into the global market leader for injection molded parts in the rail superstructure business. Our rail fastenings, cable ducts and switch components ensure a secure freight- and passenger transport on any heavy-load- and high-speed lines worldwide, based on process reliable plastic solutions that are manufactured and assembled at our certified plants.
Download of quality classification certificate of Deutsche Bahn AG
- Certification and quality assurance according to all common railway standards, such as Q1 and HPQ
- High responsiveness through in-house mold construction and global manufacturing strategies
- Wide product range with numerous rail fastening components for concrete-, steel- and wooden sleepers
- Supplier of the high-speed line Beijing - Shanghai , on which an interim speed record of 450 km/h was set
Speed and axle load determine technology and material.
Our plants process virtually all common constructional thermoplastics which are suitable for superstructure thanks to their elastic and load-bearing properties. Depending on the speed and specification we select the most efficient and useful injection process, including assembly- and refinement service upon request:
- Joint development with customers
- Mold design and construction
- Thermoplastic injection molding and refinement
- Individually automated assembly solutions
- Global logistics solutions, directly to railtracks upon request
Superstructure reference projects.
Our wide product range includes more than 3,000 rail fastening components, such as angle guided plates, intermediate pads, dowels, switch components as well as cable ducts. They prove their worth in the initial equipment of railway lines, rail reconstruction or also maintenance.
We accompany our customers along the entire value chain, from the initial idea up to the after sales service and beyond.
Supervisor Business Unit Railway
Key Account Manager
Your project with Wirthwein
Get in touch with our Railway team.
You have an inquiry, require technical advice or would like us to call you back? Then please make use of our contact form, write us an e-mail or just call us.
+49 7933 702 0