The stable form for new energy
with an annual production number of more than 8 million fan wheels and 150,000 radial- and axial fans.
Ready for any quantity, extreme temperature ranges and large fan dimensions.
For more than thirty years we have manufactured state-of-the-art plastic components for the fast-growing markets of ventilation technology, power engineering and electrical industry. Our expertise concerning unbalance, deformation and high performance plastics flows into each of our components. By using temperature-stable thermoplastics we extend the product life cycle of transformers and reduce the noise emission of radial and axial fans. Optimum balance values and precise processing technologies ensure maximum durability and running smoothness. In connection with our Mobility business unit we are Europe’s largest manufacturer of fan wheels.
- Global sites for electro-technical components with all required certifications
- Strong in large and small lot and custom-made production
- In-house tool design and construction, also for large-dimensioned complex components and molds
- Full unbalance control for maximum efficiency and running smoothness
- Use of flame-retardant heat-stabilized high performance plastics with high glass fiber content
In-house manufacturing expertise.
We process virtually all conventional thermoplastics with interlinked processing- and assembly techniques. By means of hybrid technology, such as multi-component injection molding or insert molding, we integrate component functions in an efficient process. We implement complex requirements regarding design and geometry by a component design tailored to plastic and the maximum precision in tools.
- Development and component simulation
- Tool construction and design
- All conventional injection molding procedures and refinements
- Integration of functions and system assembly
Reference projects from the New Energy sector.
Our range of parts reaches from axial and radial fan wheels to protective grids up to components for high-voltage transformers and complex energy storage systems of renowned and leading manufacturers.
Director Business Unit Home Appliance & New Energy
Global Key Account Manager
“Customers do not just buy a component; they always buy the component performance as well. Together we take your components to series production – safely, efficiently, and in line with the requirements.”
Dominik Braun, Global Key Account Manager, New Energy