Fan wheels and rotors for ventilation- and air-conditioning technology
We produce any type of fan wheels – axial, radial, diagonal and compact.
We meet our customers’ complex requirements to fan wheels and rotors with regards to low unbalances and optimum axial run-out, which we already implement directly by injection molding to the greatest possible extent. Possible combinations with all common plastics processing techniques make further processing- and quality optimizations possible. Thanks to our expertise in joining- and assembly technology we can manufacture complete assemblies which are used for cooling counters up to the air-conditioning of groups of buildings.
- One-piece or two-piece fan wheels including corresponding wall rings, guide wheels and protective grids
- Very low axial- and radial run-outs
- Optimized balancing values
- Automatic balancing through plastics-optimized component geometry
- Know-how regarding flame-protected and heat-stabilized materials
- Long-term experience in joining- and back injection molding
- Assembly of components
“We combine state-of-the-art engineering technologies with our inhouse toolmaking and the entire range of plastics processing to create a complete package that is unique in the industry.”
Dominik Braun, Global Key Account Manager, Home Appliances and Electrical Industry
Your project with Wirthwein
Get in touch with our electrical engineering team.
You have an inquiry, require technical advice or would like us to call you back? Then please make use of our contact form, write us an e-mail or just call us.
+49 7933 702 0