The perfect form for home appliances
with 100 millions of assembled home appliance components, more than twenty years of experience and a large number of international production sites.
Strong in large dimensions and an efficient implementation of the quality you require.
An increased trend towards more efficient machines has also increased the requirements regarding component quality and dimensioning. As a global full service provider we produce water-bearing, decorative and technical plastic components as well as modules for washing machines, dishwashers, tumble dryers, stoves and refrigerators, not only in our plants but also shop-in-shop with our customers. Since the production of the first tub for BSH Hausgeräte GmbH in 1996, we have continuously expanded our know-how and capacities in the white goods sector. We have turned into one of the market leaders in this fast-growing business unit.
- Compliance with any industrial standards and tolerance specifications according to DIN 16742
- Production sites worldwide and shop-in-shop with our customers
- Great experience and expertise with lean processes
- Global project- and tool management
Automatable plastic technologies for optimum efficiency and availability.
With scalable injection molding processes, such as physical foaming (Cellmould®/MuCell®), multi-component- and hybrid injection molding, GID or the stack mold technology, we make us of all technologies worldwide to take your idea to series production quickly and efficiently. Interlinked and automatable assemblies, refinements and density tests round off our full service specter.
- Component development and simulation
- Tool design and construction, also of large-dimensioned components
- Series production and refinement
- Series assembly and testing
"Since our founding we have counted on diversification, which is why we can implement all that is required by the market: comprehensive technologies, flexible capacities as well as efficient turn-key solutions."
Klaus Seybold, Head of business units Home Appliances and Electrical Industry